Family Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari online
An absorbing, insightful story from Robin Sharma, bestselling author and internationally-renowned life coach, which unfolds the secrets to living a loving, successful and fulfilled life.
Catherine, a top businesswoman with a young family, is the sister of Julian Mantle, the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. After being involved in a life-threatening accident, Catherine realises that, regardless of how high she has risen in the business world – and of her achievements and accolades – her family is the most important thing in her life.
Through a series of conversations with her brother, Catherine learns how to reset the focus of her life onto her family – and how living with that culture engenders business success too.
Catherine’s story takes us on a journey towards being an individual who leads a meaningful life; a stable, reliable and a loving centre around which family and friends revolve. Through her eyes, you’ll learn:
• The importance of setting goals in life for ourselves and our children
• How to form bonds of trust with our loved ones
• The value of truly nourishing our relationships
• How to slow down in life and value our time
• How to live positively and truthfully every day
This is a charming and inspiring tale about the positive effect that one individual can have on the lives of everyone around them.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.