Gray's Atlas of Anatomy (Gray's Anatomy) 3rd Edition
Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated, and logically organized, Gray's Atlas of Anatomy, the companion resource to the popular Gray's Anatomy for Students, presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. Stunning illustrations demonstrate the correlation of structures with clinical images and surface anatomy - essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams.
- Build on your existing anatomy knowledge with structures presented from a superficial to deep orientation, representing a logical progression through the body.
Identify the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of nearly 1,000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between anatomical structures and surface landmarks with surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings.
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through more than 270 clinical images - including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views - placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Gain a more complete understanding of the inguinal region in women through a brand-new, large-format illustration, as well as new imaging figures that reflect anatomy as viewed in the modern clinical setting.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices – as well as dissection videos and self-assessment questions and answers.