How to Develop Self-Confidence and Influence People by Public Speaking by Dale Carnegie,
Drawing on Dale Carnegie's years of experience as a business trainer this book will show you how to overcome the natural fear of public speaking, to become a successful speaker and even learn to enjoy it.
His invaluable advice includes ways to:
- Develop poise
- Gain self-confidence
- Improve your memory
- Make your meaning clear
- Begin and end a presentation effectively
- Interest and charm your audience
- Improve your diction
- Win an argument without making enemies
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.