Radiology In Medical Practic
Radiology in Medical Practice - E-book
An excellent guide in radiology, helpful not only for medical students of different specialities, but also for the radiologists, general practitioners and even medical teachers.
• The book is divided into two sections. Section I deals with X-rays and is subdivided to various body systems including respiratory systems, CVS, abdomen, skeletal system and bones, etc. Section II contains CT scans and MRI involving chest, brain and abdomen.
• The text has been divided into three parts: (i) Presentation of the film; (ii) Diagnosis and differential diagnoses; and (iii) finally, important related questions and answers with relevant short notes are discussed.
• This book also contains useful tips, suggestions and reminders for the examination.
• The approach has been easily understandable, concise and does not overburden the clinicians, busy practitioners, consultants and even specialists in the midst of volumes around them.
• This book is an excellent guide in radiology, helpful not only for medical students of different specialities, but also for the radiologists, general practitioners and even medical teachers.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.